Saturday, October 13, 2007

100 items on a scrapbook page??

I know.. I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE!! For the Luckybug survivor challange, we have been given the following requirements:
1. Patterns of Paper (you have to use 10 different patterns)
2. Cardstock (can be the same color, but there should be 10 pieces, any size)
3. Ribbon or Fiber
4. Gemstones or Buttons
5. Punches or Diecuts
6. Flowers
7. Stamped or Embossed Images
8. Letters or Numbers (monograms, stickers, journaling, etc.)
9. Brads or Eyelets
10. Your Choice, just make sure you use it 10 times
Make sure that I know you used each of these ten things, ten times. So yes, that is 100 items per project.
So here are the two LO's I created..




3 comments:

Pauline said...

all 10 items 10 times on one layout??????????

Kristi B. said...

What an awesome Challenge! I think I will post this to my group for the girls to try. We recently did one where you had to use 10 different manufacturers.....they thought that was hard, wait till they see this :o)

Blog Master E said...

I'm posting to you for the same reason I did to Teresa, I LOVE your work and want to see more of it!

I'm also tagging you too. Check out the detail at http://luckybugcreations.blogspot.com

This sure was a fun challenge, I think we'll have to do this one again.