Friday, August 1, 2008

Long hard last few months

I have not posted in a while.. I was laid off from Sprint back in March and have had a very difficult time with the transition. The jobs in the telecom market are not plentiful and ones local to the Sacramento market are far and few between. On Monday, I am starting at Dish Networks, at a fraction of my previous salary. The good news is the company is growing and there is a going to be a lot of room for promotion. I have also decided to go back to school start in August. I am about a year a way from my bachelors and hope this year goes quick!! I am rather nervous to go back to school, but am taking all online classes so at least I can do the school work anywhere I can connect to the internet.

On an exciting note, I am signed up to be an demonstrator for The Angel Company. I just love their products and hope to make a little extra side cash to support my scrapbooking habit!! LOL. Yes, I am tired of sitting home and need to work, keep busy and happy! I do not have any pictures to post right now.. but will later..

1 comment:

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

Hey woman! I didnt even know that you updated your blog! Great stuff! Hope you add more!